There's nowhere else where you can find your favorite Comic Books Queens transformed into precious earrings that suit your style!
In this "Comic Book Queens" earring collection, you will find:
- Mera: Take a dive into the deep with these Aquaman-inspired pieces! Named after Princess Mera of Atlantis, these earrings are designed to give you a feel of the deep blue sea. With blue-green Czech glass rondelles, wire wrapped red glass beads — like Mera's hair — and a golden coin charm with an embossed seahorse, how can you not hear the ocean calling?!
- Marvel-ous: Inspired by one of the fiercest, badass super heroes around, Captain Marvel, these earries feature a mix of Czech glass beads in red, iridescent blue, and metallic gold. Be the captain of your marvelous adventure with these dangling on your ears!
- Harley: Inspired by the Margot Robbie iteration of the character in Suicide Squad & Birds of Prey, these 'Harley' earrings feature a bit of glam and crazy with blue and pink spikes, black metallic studs, and a rhinestone bezel with an antique brass finish. Walk on the wide side, Puddin'!
- Storm: Inspired by the Kenyan mistress of the weather, Ororo "Storm" Monroe, these "Storm" earrings feature an array of black, white, opaque, and silver-toned glass beads and a lightning bolt charm to signify Storm's control over the skies.
- Enchantress: Inspired by the 2017 summer smash hit, Suicide Squad, these Enchantress earrings feature a marvelous assortment of dark and light green glass beads, with an antique brass accent and a charm featuring the face of an ancient idol. Take these hypnotizing one-of-a-kind earrings home today!
- IVY: Inspired by the red-headed horticulturalist villainess of Batman, these "Ivy" earrings feature red, green, and two-toned thunder polished beads with an antique copper vine charm with a flower blossom.
Take one -- or all -- of these beauties home today!
Comic Book Queens - Batch Earring Collection
measurements: measures just under 3 inches in length
This is a limited edition item.